Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Normal Family

Out of the mouths of babes. Is there any such thing as a normal family? If so, will you adopt me? I know this is a fairly new stamps and can be had at Hobby Lobby but it's always sold out. When Lent is over, it will be mine from somewhere on the Internet. As long as I can find free shipping, I will be adding this to my collection.
There are several dozen of these wonderful kid quotes out there and it is my intention to have them all. I think I have about 8 and a wish list is on my messy desk. Funny, but there isn't a quote yet for messy that I know of. Is messy normal or a sign of a bigger problem and a whole other ball of wax? Anyways, if you want to adopt me, I will share my stamps and bake you bread. And I am a pretty good kidlet attendee. All I ask is that you don't break my heart. Cause that hurts too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!