Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Northwoods Home Sweet Home

Northwoods is such an incredible stamp company. I have loved their outdoor scenes and have several, almost all trees or landscaping. This week I came across several house on eBay and tried to bid but lost out. On the Northwoods website, you can look back at past supplements but many I have found on eBay are not listed at the site, so I assume they are long retired.

I love house stamps as you can tell from my other lusts. Maybe it's the one thing that has always been a constant in my life-my home. I have lived in mine now for over 30 years and when I am unhappy, I come home and sit on my deck and just feel a whole lot better. I am safe here. My space in the world no matter how bad it gets outside my walls is the place for my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!