Friday, October 3, 2008

Stampa Rosa Townhouse

Ever had a dream you lived in a place in another life? And have that dream over and over? I have. It was in NYC or one of the boroughs in a place like this. I have red velvet drapes and a dozen cats. I have never been to NYC. Yet I feel like I could describe one of these places down to the cracks in the floor and the trash in the street. I think it's because I view so many films shot there. One of my favorites is Crossing Delancey . Rent it sometime-just a sweet movie without being mushy.

I don't know anything about this particular stamp other than the company name. Not even sure on the title, so I made one up. But I KNOW the wallpaper inside that front door is dark rose pink and mossy green. I just know. Because I have been there! In my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!