Saturday, January 3, 2009

Northwoods Door With Sled

I must have bid on this stamp two dozen times. As far as I can tell, it is a new 2008 stamp, so why it's being bid up to $40 or more dollars is beyond me. I never got it. I see in the current Stampin' Up catty, there is a similar stamp. Trouble is, it's the only set I would spring for from this sad catalog. I never saw such a boring bunch of bound pages as this one was. I have ordered the newest catty for later January 2009 delivery-but if it's crap, no more for me.

I would love to have this stamp simply because it would layer so nicely with pop dotted images. And it would settle right in with my house stamps, too. If anyone knows the stamp number or real name, be sure to leave the info in the comments space. I had a major computer foul up and am on a new machine but so many of the "lust" stamps I had photos of are on the back up and I have not had the time to transfer them. Just be sure to come back and see if I have found anything new and interesting once in a while. My blog gets so lonely without peepers.


ETA-Phyllis Bayliss let me know the item number on this. P1886 and called "wreath sled and birds".

2 comments:

  1. Nice stamp but wow $40.00? I don't get it either. I haven't seen a SU catalog for awhile, sounds like I don't need to rush out and get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be an older stamp or not from SU. SU has one that is similar but has skis next to the door. Other than to help you out by the fact it is not a new SU stamp, do not know much else.

    Jan C

    ReplyDelete

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!