Friday, January 9, 2009

PSX E712 Beautiful Cat

If only my real cats were as elusive as this rubber one. The real ones are just so whiny lately. I can understand Loki being like he is-after all he is pretty sick with cancer. But the other two just bug him and me all the time. The constant swatting and howling-all are "fixed" and none are related. And all get plenty of attention. I wish I were so lucky that someone would actually notice me. Slug boy doesn't.

I don't have a release year for this but I have seen other similar PSX cats, so maybe it was a family of cat stamps for a few years. This certainly looks real, doesn't it? And it does not have to be fed or have clean litter or shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!