Saturday, November 22, 2008

Darcie's Dragon, Knight and Damsel

I think this wonderful set is still available on the Darcie's site. Darcie used to come to the stamp conventions and I have their Cd's and other items. They also has some of the best make and takes going . Either the expense or the crappily run convention keeps them away now.
So why is the knight shorter than the damsel? She could probably whip his ass and then take on the dragon by herself. Whack a dragon with a thorny rose. I am wondering if this may be the same company that made the previous Scot boy and Girl as the art seems similar in some ways. I will have to dig better on Darcie's when I get some time. Now I need the dragon here the most as I have a "thing" for dragons but they have to be red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!