Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scottie Boy & Girl

Another set of stamps with no identity. I can't even place the "art" as you often can with certain artists and their style. I wanted these because my gramma was from Scotland and I had an outfit my aunt sent me from Aberdeen when I was about 6 or 7 that had a kilt and jacket in the family tartan. My mom gave it away to a little girl across the street but I sure wish I had it today to pass on. It was wool and itchy as all get-out tho.

All that wondering over whether you wear panties under a kilt? I have no clue on the guys-my brothers would not have been caught dead in a kilt (I almost had my son convinced to wear one at his wedding but they went this route instead, which is just gorgeous too. Some of the relatives thought they were bonkers-and the chariot was a golf cart.) But I did wear panties and tights and socks over the tights sometimes. It was cold when I was in 2nd grade!

1 comment:

  1. Uhm, yeah, I need those stamps, too. hehe

    When Doug and I got married, he DID wear his kilt...the person who married us said it was teh first time he married two people in skirts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Give in to the dark side. Let me know where to get these stamps. Have a lust stamp? Let me know. Think I am nuts? I ALREADY know that!